My Photo
Name:
Location: Cow Town, California, United States

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's 4 a.m. and I'm Angry

I'm angry that I'm awake
I'm angry that I'm obsessing about the design choices I made for our new house
I'm angry that my husband sat in the lobby on the phone because he didn't care
I'm angry that I do care
I'm angry that we're getting "organic" color carpet rather than tan
I'm angry at the design center lady for too many reasons to list
I'm angry at that I feel like we judge each other based on these things
I'm angry that the computer glare hurts your eyes at 4 a.m.
I'm angry that I can wake up at 4 a.m. worried about this
but I can't wake up a 4 a.m. to pray for my kids, or world peace, or my neighbor,
or the design center lady, or my coworkers, or something WAY more important...

Lord I'm angry and I don't want to be.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Wealthedge said...

As we are growing closer in this Haverim community, I feel like I'm getting to know and appreciate and cherish the people that I've only known peripherally, or through a spouse.

Keith Baldwin .. the Helton’s .. the Dawson’s .. and you. We are learning more about each other and growing and becoming family and it’s exciting!

Just wanted to say that. You are bad to the bone and I dig you.

Dale

5:36 PM  
Blogger CRASH-CANDY said...

Oh Michelle! I wish I was there to help you! 8)

Did turtledove like her little gift?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Michelle, I feel for you. I wish there were something I could do concretely. If there is, let me know. If not, know that I am praying for and loving you...

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two things:

1) Wow.

That Dale dude is creepy. I wouldn't ever leave any kids alone in a room with that dude.

2) Jesus used to get angry too, every once in a while, usually at creepy dudes like Dale.

Don't sweat it.

Paul Domeier
Coarsegold, CA

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home